Hey True Believers!
The amazing people at Illamasqua sent me products a few months ago to try out! I decided to do swatches and a review on them to share with you all! I owned a tiny bit of Illamasqua products before these were sent, and I do love them, so I was excited to get more to try out!
*All products were sent to me from Illamasqua. I was not paid to do this review, nor asked to do a review.
(This is a pic heavy post!)
Disobey Powder Blusher $26.19:
- Their Description: SOFT BISCUIT – IDEAL FOR CONTOURING
- My Description: Basically the same! This is a great blush for contouring on light to medium skin tones! Very pigmented and very blendable. I go to this a lot for contouring and it’s become a staple for me.
Betray Cream Blusher $26.19:
- Their Description: DEEP ROSE PLUM, DEWY FINISH
- My Description: Again, the same! This is a highly pigmented cream blush that you barely need to touch to get great color payoff. It was super blendable and if used lightly can add a nice flush to your cheeks. Use with a light hand!
Static Pure Pigment $24.60:
- Their Description: IRIDESCENT PINK/SILVER
- My Description: This one has a white base with the pink iridescent shine. This one was super hard to photograph to get it to show up properly. It absolutely hates water so I wouldn’t suggest applying it wet as it cakes/clumps up. Over Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy it went on super pigmented. This is definitely a pigment that needs to be patted on as it doesn’t work well when brushed on.
Fervent Pure Pigment $24.60:
- Their Description: REDDISH BROWN WITH BLUE, GREEN AND SILVER SHIMMER
- My Description: It is reddish brown with a blue sheen. Also very hard to photograph. It does kind of okay with water, but it does have some clumping issues. Definitely needs to be used dry. Overy Fyrinnae’s Pixie Epoxy it went on super pigmented and intense. This also needs to be patted on and not brushed on.
Havoc Precision Ink $26.98:
- Their Description: AUBERGINE
- My Description: It reminds me of the color of dried blood (I know, gross lol) but I do love this color! It’s like a rusty brown red. You do have to shake it before you use it and you will get a nice pigmented swipe on the first try. The applicator allows for thin and thick application depending on how much pressure you use. It’s also water proof so it won’t budge for a few hours.
Hermetic Intense Lipgloss $20.63:
- Their Description: DEEP WINE RED
- My Description: Shimmery cabernet red wine color. I love this gloss so much! It’s super opaque and not sticky. It’s like a liquid lipstick.
Growl Lipstick $24.60:
- Their Description: RICH MAHOGANY BROWN, MATT FINISH
- My Description: Their description is pretty spot on. It’s a gorgeous matte but doesn’t leave your lips dry. It goes on pretty smoothly and doesn’t drag on your lips and my lips didn’t feel dry at all.